In accordance with New York State permitting health care offices to reopen, we will begin seeing patients again on May 5th. To safeguard the health of our staff and patients, Aberle Eye Care will adhere to the following protocols:
- All patients should check their temperature before their appointment; if you temperature is above 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit, we ask that you reschedule and contact your primary care physician.
- Patients will be scheduled at intervals to ensure social distancing can be observed in the office. Only the patient will be permitted in the office during their appointment.
- Our front door will be locked to minimize traffic; once you reach our parking lot, please call the front desk and we will assist you when the exam room is ready.
- Patients should wear a mask when in the office. Upon arrival, we ask that you disinfect your hands with hand sanitizer at our front desk.
- For contact lenses or prescription refills, please call the office (585-394-0696) and we will coordinate orders to minimize your need to come into the office.
- As always, for ocular emergencies, please call Dr. Harvey at 585-472-5265.
The Aberle Team