I would like to inform all of our patients that as of March 19, 2020 The Center for Disease Control (www.cdc.gov) has deferred all routine eye care inorder to slow the spread of COVID-19 through our community. We anticiapte opening March 31, 2020.
What does this mean?
1. We will call to reschedule your present appointments.
2. If you need prescription refills, please call and leave a message indicating what you need and what pharmacy should receive the order.
3. For contacts please leave your number and we will call you back. Someone will return your call within 24 hours.
4. If you have an issue that cannot wait for an office visit, we will schedule a FaceTime, Skype or telephone appointment with Dr. Harvey.
5. For ocular emergencies please call 585-472-5265.
The Aberle Team