Welcome to 2021. We wish all of you health and prospertity for the years to come. Our office has put forth Value Packages for glasses and great savings on annual supply contact lens purchases. Including up to 40% off a complete pair of glasses with the annual supply purchase. We also offer additional saving on all of our sunglass lines. (Savings applied to your contact lenses.) See our office for details.
Your safety continues to be our priority. Inorder to safeguard the health of our patients and employees, Aberle Eye Care will continue to adhere to the following protocols:
- All patients should check their temperature before their appointment; if you temperature is above 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit, we ask that you reschedule and contact your primary care physician.
- Patients will be scheduled at intervals to ensure social distancing can be observed in the office. Only the patient will be permitted in the office during their appointment.
- Our front door will be locked to minimize traffic; once you reach our parking lot, please call the front desk and we will assist you when the exam room is ready.
- Patients should wear a mask when in the office. Upon arrival, we ask that you disinfect your hands with hand sanitizer at our front desk.
- For contact lenses or prescription refills, please call the office (585-394-0696) and we will coordinate orders to minimize your need to come into the office.
- As always, for ocular emergencies, please call Dr. Harvey at 585-472-5265.
The Aberle Team